Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eileen & Ivan - October 6th


What can I say about one of the coolest, most fun, most touching weddings I've ever been to? Eileen & Ivan's wedding had the most out-going guests, the sweetest and most fun bride, a wonderful funny groom, and amazing family members. This was such a great wedding and a great way to end the 2007 wedding season for me. (Unless someone else wants to fit in a last-minute date!) Thanks so much to my wonderful assistant/second shooter, Sherri Jackson, who captured some unbelievable images, thanks to Eileen & Ivan for letting us be a part of your amazing day, and thanks to all of the wedding guests who made us feel like family. Ei & I - it was a pleasure to capture it for you!

I could have easily posted all 800 images here - seriously. But I don't wanna overload my Blogger account, so I will try to keep it to a 'reasonable' number....

GETTING READY:














CEREMONY:


















RECEPTION:























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Eileen! Love these pictures! Wanted to come see you walk down the isle. Sick babies, oh well. Can't wait to meet Ivan...
LOVE THE CANDY IDEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
-Duff

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Eileen! Looks like it was a beeeeutiful day! Sorry I missed the ceremony; went away on a mini-vacation. Glad Aunt Mary was included in this teaser sample of photos; everyone looks wonderful!!! And that cake - Aye!! Hope to see your proofs one day. Best wishes always!!
Love, Elizabeth Scotton

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!! These photos are amazing!!! You look so lovely and the little details were well captured by your photographer. Looking forward to seeing more photos when they are available!! Hope the trip to Maine was super relaxing!
All the best to you,Claudia

Anonymous said...

Wow Ei!! It was so great to be able to make your wedding. There was so much love surrounding you and Ivan and I'm glad that it is captured in the photos. 3,000 miles couldn't have kept me away! I love you! Always, Allie

PS. Hi Claudia Errico (Happy Birthday)

Anonymous said...

Awww, everyone LOVES the photos! I've checked them out a few times already myself and have been remiss on commenting (read: sick, tired, pregnant, lazy) but of course I love them!

So cool you had a neat connection with the bride. She looks lovely--and so happy! I showed the works of art to my husband, too. He was highly impressed and went on and on and on and on and on and on (first time he'd seen your work) and I finally had to tell him to put a cork in it!

I STILL don't know "how you do it." I would really like to, but, at the same time, I love the mystery behind your creative genius. You inspire!

(P.S. Would it be actually embarrassing to admit that I dreamed about you the other night? We got to meet in person. At some coffee shop in New York (state) somewhere and then we were going to take a road trip. I only had Kieran at the time, and you had Jake, and so we were busy on the phone trying to round up last-minute child care so we could travel to---wherever we were going. Guess you've been on my mind.)