Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Congratulations Rebecca & Ed

My good friend Rebecca (who grew up just around the corner from me in a great little neighborhood northwest of Washington, DC), got married over the weekend to a great guy named Ed. They had a beautiful ceremony in an intimate historic church, a cool reception in community arts center (with the coolest lighting!), and their families gave moving and beautiful toasts. I wasn't the official photographer for the event (that's why I left off my logo below), but I can't resist bringing my camera even when I am just a wedding guest :) (I behaved myself - just brought my little camera, one lens, one flash - now that's restraint!)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it was relieving in a way not to be "THE" photographer and just have fun at the wedding and, well, of course, take pictures, too!! The last pic is definitely my fave. Had MY first wedding as THE photographer this weekend and thought of you--literally--nearly the whole day. Thanks for the inspiration! I think I burned like 8,365 calories that day. But the anxiety is gone now and just memories of the excitement of being the photographer remain. Ahh.