We took some bridal models out on the streets of Vegas and followed them around like papparazzi - very fun! I really love this type of urban wedding photography and I am hoping to be able to use this style with some of my 2007 and 2008 brides. Anyone feeling adventurous?











Friday, April 13, 2007
More Fun Vegas Bridal Shots
Posted by Kelly at 1:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, my! I have shivers of delight seeing all the "new" photos on this blog. It had been a while since I checked in on that one. I still can't even believe that a human being took such miraculous photos as these...AND the desert wedding day ones. Oh, I am in awe. Really. Thanks for the inspiration! Your new brides are sure to love the Vegas shots. I am adventurous, but not quite adventurous enough to get married again just so you could shoot my big day. :)
Post a Comment