I have been out in Vegas since sunday night at the WPPI and DWF photography conferences and - MAN! - have I been learning a lot! Lots going on, surrounded by fabulous photographers from all over the world. I have been walking and walking and walking. I am staying at a FABULOUS Hotel, just off the strip. It's called the Platinum Hotel and Spa and it is awesome. Huge room, huge balcony, huge plasma TV, full kitchen, and the best part: the place is totally non-smoking!!! WOO-HOO! This is the first time I have come to Vegas and not smelled like an ashtray at the end of each day.
I promise LOADS of incredible pictures are coming as soon as I can get home and put them on my Mac and start editing them in Lightroom. We had a Bridal Photoshoot at The Bellagio and another one on a dry lake bed. COOL, COOL stuff!!!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Fabulous Pictures Coming Soon!
Posted by Kelly at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment